When the unfortunate happens and your car window is shattered, the auto glass repair needs to be done as soon as possible, but until the window or windshield replacement can happen here’s what you can do.
– Grab thick gloves and a box.
– Remove the broken glass from the window, seats, carpet etc.
– Use a vacuum to get the smaller bits.
– Wipe off the dust on the door, bordering the window.
– Tape a clear plastic covering over the window with strong tape.
Call Tri County Auto Glass at (805) 963-6200 or visit our shop at 526 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara. Serving Montecito, Goleta and all of Santa Barbara County